Production, reception and the distribution and sale of art have historically influenced the aesthetics and creation of art. This guide will focus on finding and using materials for research in the area of the economic history of art.
- This is a general Research Help guide for students in the Arts and Markets class.
- This Research Help guide is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of sources. Rather, it can serve as a starting point for beginning your research.
- Use the tabs at the top of the page to find help locating books, reference materials, journal articles, and more.
- If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, please use our Ask-a-Librarian instant messaging service, or stop by the library's Reference Desk for more help.
- Images are often required for Art History term papers. If color copies or printing are needed, Centre Document Services has the only color printers on campus. Copies must be paid for in cash-swipe cards do not work.
- Centre Document Services
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays excluding College holidays
- (859) 238-6999