Log on to ILLiad
Check on Requests
If you have already requested items using ILLiad and you want to check on their status, simply log on to the system using the box above. Your home screen will show you how many items are outstanding and where each item is in the process.
- Interlibrary Loan is a service provided by The Grace Doherty Library to the students, faculty, and staff of Centre College to obtain material that is not available in the library.
- With some exceptions, there is no charge for this service.
- All non-Centre College users, including those with library borrower cards, should contact their local public library to obtain Interlibrary Loan service.
- In general, books, photocopies from journals (subject to copyright restrictions), some dissertations, and microfilm can be obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
- To contact the Interlibrary Loan Office, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 238-5279.
- The Interlibrary Loan Office is located in the Circulation Office on the main floor of the library and is open from 4pm-12am. Sunday-Thursday. At other times, contact a Reference librarian or the supervisor at the Circulation Desk.
Please check the Library Online Catalog to verify library holdings before submitting an Interlibrary Loan request.
Creating an ILL Account
The Centre Library ILL system (also known as ILLiad) requires that you create your own account, a simple process consisting of entering your Centre email username and password. This enables you to:
- Log-in and submit requests without entering contact, delivery, and address information each time.
- Receive pdfs of article requests electronically.
- Log into your account and check the status of your requests at any time.
- View information about your past requests.